Tuesday, September 27, 2005

toot! toot!

oh yes, i'm tooting my own horn, alright! i need to keep aunty swan (she's enjoying herself in europe now) & mama yumiko (all the way in tokyo) & papa eric (in shanghai) & aunty steph (in thailand) posted...

let's see... i'm 10 months & 7 days today... i:

  • can stand up on my own with no assistance
  • took a teeny weeny step while standing on my own without holding on to anything
  • can clap with my hands (with both palms open... not just with my 2 little fists :P )
  • wave bye bye (ok not wave... just open & close my fingers when mama prop my right hand up)
  • can walk & push my walker all over the place (papa says i'm like driving a car hahaha) on my own
  • can say 'bao' when i want some more bread or 'mum' when i want more food, shake my head when i don't want anymore

there... i'll add if i can remember some more hehehe... toot! toot! toot!

No comments: